Is it just us or do you wish you could wear your trendy bedding, too? Seriously, the designs these days are “sew” fabulous we couldn’t resist trying this DIY pillowcase skirt.
What you’ll need:
- One Pillowcase
1. Carefully cut the seam open of the bottom of the pillowcase to make a tube. Use a seam ripper if you have one. Try on the skirt to see how long it will be.
2. Now you want to put a tiny hole along both side seams for the drawstring. Carefully snip a half inch long cut on each side.
3. Measure out a piece of ribbon that is four inches longer than the waist of your skirt.
4. Attach a safety pin to the ribbon and push it through one drawstring hole. Scrunch it through the fabric until it comes out of the other hole.
5. Remove the safety pin and you’re done!
Written by Greenista Girl Brianne
Photos by Larkcrafts