Here are some photos from a Pram and Pink Baby Shower we held in Florida:
Details About the Party:
For this baby shower, we selected the theme, Pink & Pram baby shower. The printables for the cupcakes, and for the candle favors were from Etsy. The candles were from Bed Bath & Beyond and were $2 on sale at the time, I love the painted glass look on candles nowadays.
Simple tricks for this type of party:
- Pick a location with GREAT lighting. This is Lemongrass Restaurant in Boca Raton, selected for the lighting in that private room.
- Look at what candles are on clearance at Bed Bath & Beyond, or any similar store. Customize using a printable from easy – and printing it on full sheet sticker paper (from office supply store), or use ribbon matching party theme.
- Wrap ribbon around vases to create more custom, unique look for centerpieces
- Buy scrapbook paper to put under centerpieces, pulling in theme of party, and later using in a scrapbook of the actual party
- Buy small gift bags, line them up diagonally as a cool backdrop to a party, later add them to your collection of gift bags that you use personally
- Balloons add height to any party, and are a great toy for the kids at home for a week or so afterwards
- Picture frames on food tables customize the party to your Mom-To-Be while giving her a nice keepsake afterwards
- Best cupcakes ever: Cupcake Couture in Delray Beach, FL and they rent these GORGEOUS cupcake stands that I have been looking for and trying to buy for years now – (if you can find them for me, leave a note in the comments here.)
- Baby Shower sign, confetti, small baskets, paints to paint on onesies or bibs as a game – the way I make my parties GREEN is I save all these items, and re-use them party to party, I have so many relatives and friends, and it’s fun to mix and match these elements, just keep them packed in boxes by color and you’re ready to go!